In puberty, the teens usually desire to be like a man in addition to it they also endeavor to act like a man. As having beards is a sign of manliness plus masculinity, most of the teens have a wish to grow a beard faster. They believe that the beard will add to their personality and they might alter their overall personality. Nowadays, teenagers love to grow a beard as early as they can, as it is a prominent facial feature for men.
How to Grow a Beard at 16 – Working Beard Growth Method For Teens
- 1 How to Grow a Beard at 16 – Working Beard Growth Method For Teens
- 1.1 Common Beard Growth Factors – Diet, Skin Care and Exercise
- 1.2 How to Grow Beard At 16? Tips to grow a beard for teenagers!
- 1.3 Best Ways to Grow Beard for Teenagers
- 1.4 Most Recommended Beard Growth Supplement That Works!
- 1.5 Viking Revolution Beard Growth Oil
- 1.6 What is Viking Revolution Beard Oil Conditioner?
- 1.7 Who are the Viking Revolution?
- 1.8 The Ingredients used
- 1.9 Why the Viking Revolution Beard Oil Conditioner is the most recommended product?
Just styling, growing as well as removing beard alter your entire personality. Youngsters, every time search out ways, how to grow a beard at 16 years old. However, the natural growth of beard entirely depends upon your genetics. The growth of beard also depends on secretion of testosterone which occurs at different ages for different individuals. Basically at the age amid 15 years to 18 years and full adult beard grows until 20 years of age.
Common Beard Growth Factors – Diet, Skin Care and Exercise
Beard is an essential part of men’s fashion in today’s time. To grow an epic beard, you need effort, patience and time. You have to give time to let your beard grow so that you can in actual know the accurate status of it. Before you get to know about how to grow a beard faster at 15, you should begin with adapting some techniques which can help you out to grow beard naturally at home. There are many medicines to grow beard and mustache, but by following some guidelines, you can easily grow facial hair faster. There are many factors that can help you to grow a beard without medicine.
How to Grow Beard At 16? Tips to grow a beard for teenagers!
|1. Get Better Sleep (Minimum 8 hours)|
|2. Include certain minerals and vitamins in your diet|
|3. Keep your facial skin clean all the time|
|4. Quit Smoking|
|5. Manage Stress|
|6. Massage your face every day|
|7. Do aerobic exercise|
|8. Use beard growth oils|
|9. Take oral vitamin supplements|
|10. Drink a lot of water|
- Make sure you sleep well as it is the best way to repair damaged skin cells and which promote beard growth.
- You should include certain minerals and vitamins in your diet which are helpful to grow beard naturally at home. Vitamin A, B, C, and E speed up the beard growing process.
- Keep your facial skin clean as clear skin encourages small hair to grow faster. Wash and clean your skin with warm water and after that use cleanser two times a day.
- Smoking promotes hair loss, so the best advice, if you want to grow a beard faster for a teenager, is to stop smoking. Smoking should be avoided to increase facial hair.
- If you are looking out to how to grow a beard at 15 years old, then manage your stress. Beards grow faster the time you are relaxed. Manage the stress level by doing meditation or else by indulging in many other activities.
- Remove skin cells to promote beard growth as skin exfoliating is the best technique to grow beard on cheeks.
- Many moisturizers are also available which promote hair growth. Grow beard fast creams are available too which are very helpful in promoting beard growth.
- Always check your face for ingrown hairs as beard will not grow evenly if you have an ingrown hair.
- You should take a proper diet to how to grow a beard faster. Consume fruits and veggies which offer several vitamins and minerals to your body and which are very beneficial for perfect beard growth.
- Regular exercise is also one of the most important things that should be followed. Growing beard faster for a teenager is very important. Teenager‘s main focus today is on how to grow a beard at 15 years. To grow a beard faster, you should improve your blood circulation. To improve blood circulation doing aerobic exercises is a must. A regular exercise routine is one of the best ways to grow a beard faster at 15.
Best Ways to Grow Beard for Teenagers
Every teenager wants to grow a beard faster at age of 16 naturally. There are many medicines to grow beard and mustache are available. In case you don’t want to use artificial products then there are many home remedies to grow a beard faster at 16.
- Coconut oil
Massaging your facial skin with coconut oil is one of the best ways to grow a beard faster naturally. You can mix rosemary oil with coconut oil to speed up the bar growing process. Apply it on Face also let it dry. After that wash, your Face with cold water and uses it thrice a week for better results. Regular use of coconut oil for hair growth will give you the facial hair you dreamed of.
- Lemon and cinnamon
As you are want to know how to grow facial hair faster using the mixture of cinnamon powder and lemon juice. Lemon and cinnamon help you to grow beard on cheeks fast. You have a grind on cinnamon bark and mix it with two teaspoons of lemon juice. Apply the mixture on your face for about 20 minutes and rinse it with cold water. Apply this remedy twice a week to get better results. According to studies, using Lemon and cinnamon for facial hair growth is the best option. It will for sure help to grow a beard fast and at the comforts of your home.
- Amla oil
Amla oil is known as the miracle oil that stimulates facial hair growth. It is also one of the topmost grow beard home remedies. You can apply amla oil with a combination of past of mustard leaves to grow a beard faster naturally. You just have to massage amla oil on face and rinse it off after 20 minutes. Besides, these there are other oils too that can assist you to grow a beard faster which are grape seed oil as well as jojoba oil. You can use these oils straight on your facial skin exclusive of mixing with any mustard leaves.
Eucalyptus assists in boosting facial hair growth and is one of the safe and more effective methods to promote facial hair. To grow a beard faster at 15, try Eucalyptus. Mix eucalyptus oil with water and apply directly on your facial skin.
As specified above there are many remedies to grow a beard faster naturally at 15. However, you can still use beard oil, but when you plan on buying beard oil you need to do a thorough background check on the product. We don’t usually recommend beard oils because they are just a waste of time and tide, these oils just end up doing nothing for your beard. There are only a very few that could really work to grown and condition the beard, but before we tell you about the one product that we found actually works on everyone, here is a final tip, don’t try to shave for just some facial hair. Give it time and let them grow. While you try the above mentioned natural remedies and if you want to speed up the process try using beard oil along with this. In the end, you will be happy with your grown beard on cheeks.
Most Recommended Beard Growth Supplement That Works!
Now that you know some of the natural ways to grow bread, here is our most recommended as well as effective bead oil. if you are one of those who is too busy with school, college or work and don’t have time to try the above-mentioned solutions, then bread oil can get the job done for you. If you are trying to grow out your bread then you must have definitely heard of bead oils. For those of you who haven’t, you might be wondering- what is beard oil? Is it safe? Will it have side effects? Will my face be covered in hair???
Ok before we get carried away, Beard oil, as the name suggests are a blend of various oils and essentials that helps in enhancing the growth of the bread. These oils also smell great so that you don’t have to walk around with beard that smells like you just ate something from the kitchen (another reason why most people prefer bread oil instead of Amla oil, coconut oil, Lemon and cinnamon, etc)
So here is what we think is the best beard supplement in the market that sure does stick to its claims:
Viking Revolution Beard Growth Oil
The Viking Revolution Beard Oil Conditioner is a revolutionary product with that’s has got its own cult following. Why? Here is why this particular Beard oil conditioner has won our trust:
What is Viking Revolution Beard Oil Conditioner?
The Viking Revolution Beard Oil Conditioner is an all-natural beard conditioning product, that not only makes your beard grow faster and thicker, it also leaves the hair ultra soft and extremely manageable. Users across the globe love the product so much that they swear by it. Even we were surprised initially thinking about the kind of love this product was receiving. This got us curious, we ended up trying the product and analyzing its claims- no surprise there (so well deserves a cult)- the product is what anyone who wants to grow their beard or wants smooth/healthy beard needs to give a try.
Who are the Viking Revolution?
If you haven’t heard about the Viking revolution brand before, we guess you haven’t really entered the beard game. The brand goes by the quote, “You deserve the best… and so does your beard”. the company started out as a hobby between two bearded friends, but soon the recipe became the go-to bread growing oil among friends and family. The product as well as the brand today is a ruling brand in the Men’s Grooming Industry. These people love the beard and take it as a serious affair. They have- ever since their launch- come up with cool beard health, growth and well as styling products. The quality of their products is backed up by their customer satisfaction and guarantee.
The Ingredients used
The Viking Revolution Beard Oil Conditioner is made of an all natural unscented organic unique blend of argan & jojoba oil. The product is FDA approved and hence completely safe for all age groups as well as skin types.
Why the Viking Revolution Beard Oil Conditioner is the most recommended product?
- It helps in taming even the burliest and frizziest of beards which cannot be managed.
- This oil helps in restoring the softness and shine of the beard for a smooth and frizz-free beard or mustache right from the very first try.
- If you are suffering from beard dandruff then this product can actually help you in curing itching and dryness.
- The best part about this beard oil is the scent- it’s completely odorless, therefore the smell doesn’t clash with any other smell or does it have a veggie smell. Which is great so that you don’t have to smell like you ate something.
- The product is 100% natural as well as organic
- The product comes with a full money back guarantee, therefore if for some reason you don’t feel like using the product then you can get full money back.