In puberty, the teens usually desire to be like a man in addition to it they also endeavor to act like a man. As having beards is a sign of manliness plus masculinity, most of the teens have a wish to grow a beard faster. They believe that the beard will add to their personality and they might alter their overall personality. Nowadays, teenagers love to grow a beard as early as they can, as it is a prominent facial feature for men.
How to Grow a Beard at 16 – Working Beard Growth Method For Teens
Just styling, growing as well as removing beard alter your entire personality. Youngsters, every time search out ways, how to grow a beard at 16 years old. However, the natural growth of beard entirely depends upon your genetics. The growth of beard also depends on secretion of testosterone which occurs at different ages for different individuals. Basically at the age amid 15 years to 18 years and full adult beard grows until 20 years of age.
Common Beard Growth Factors- Diet, Skin Care and Exercise
Beard is the essential part of men’s fashion in today’s time. To grow an epic beard, you need effort, patience and time. You have to give time to let your beard grow so that you can in actual know the accurate status of it. Before you get to know about how to grow a beard faster at 15, you should begin with adapting some techniques which can help you out to grow beard naturally at home. There are many medicines to grow beard and moustache, but by following some guidelines, you can easily grow facial hair faster. There are many factors that can help you to grow beard without medicine.
- Make sure you sleep well as it is the best way to repair damaged skin cells and which promote beard growth.
- You should include certain minerals and vitamins in your diet which are helpful to grow beard naturally at home. Vitamin A, B, C and E speed up the beard growing process.
- Keep your facial skin clean as clear skin encourages small hair to grow faster. Wash and clean your skin with warm water and after that use cleanser two times a day.
- Smoking promotes hair loss, so the best advice, if you want to grow beard faster for teenager, is to stop smoking. Smoking should be avoided to increase facial hair.
- If you are looking out to how to grow a beard at 15 years old, then manage your stress. Beards grow faster the time you are relaxed. Manage stress level by doing meditation or else by indulging in many other activities.
- Remove skin cells to promote beard growth as skin exfoliating is the best technique to grow beard on cheeks.
- Many moisturisers are also available which promote hair growth. Grow beard fast creams are available too which are very helpful in promoting beard growth.
- Always check your face for ingrown hairs as beard will not grow evenly if you have an ingrown hair.
- You should take a proper diet to how to grow a beard faster. Consume fruits and veggies which offer several vitamins and minerals to your body and which are very beneficial for perfect beard growth.
- Regular exercise is also one of the most important things that should be followed. Growing beard faster for a teenager is very important. Teenager‘s main focus today is on how to grow a beard at 15 years. To grow beard faster, you should improve your blood circulation. To improve blood circulation doing aerobic exercises is a must. A regular exercise routine is one of the best ways to grow a beard faster at 15.
Best Ways to Grow Beard for Teenagers
Every teenager wants to grow beard faster at age of 16 naturally. There are many medicines to grow beard and moustache are available. In case you don’t want to use artificial products then there are many home remedies to grow beard faster at 16.
- Coconut oil
Massaging your facial skin with coconut oil is one of the best ways to grow beard faster naturally. You can mix a rosemary oil with coconut oil to speed up the bar growing process. Apply it on Face also let it dry. After that wash, your Face with cold water and uses it thrice a week for better results. Regular use of coconut oil for hair growth will give you the facial hair you dreamed of.
- Lemon and cinnamon
In as you are want to know how to grow facial hair faster using the mixture of cinnamon powder and lemon juice. We are here to tell you. Lemon and cinnamon help you to grow beard on cheeks fast. You have grind on cinnamon bark and mix it with two teaspoons of lemon juice. Apply the mixture on your face for about 20 minutes and rinse it with cold water. Apply this remedy twice a week to get better results. As per studies using Lemon and cinnamon for facial hair growth are though best option. It will for sure help to grow a beard fast and at the comforts of your home.
- Amla oil
Amla oil is known as the miracle oil that stimulates facial hair growth. It is also one of the topmost grow beard home remedies. You can apply amla oil with a combination of past of mustard leaves to grow beard faster naturally. You just have to massage amla oil on face and rinse it off after 20 minutes. Besides, these there are other oils too that can assist you to grow beard faster which are grape seed oil as well as jojoba oil. You can use these oils straight on your facial skin exclusive of mixing with any mustard leaves.
Eucalyptus assists in boosting the facial hair growth and is one of the safe and more effective methods to promote facial hair .to grow a beard faster at 15, try Eucalyptus. Mix eucalyptus oil with water and apply directly on your facial skin.
As specified above there are many remedies to grow beard faster at 15 naturally. However, the most important thing that you should keep in mind is to have patience. Don’t try to shave for just some facial hair. Give it time and let them grow. At the end, you will be happy with your grown beard on cheeks.